The Ultimate Method
to Quit Porn
Conquer your cravings,
Forge bulletproof habits,
and build unshakable sexual self-control.
If you've been struggling to quit porn, and are finding yourself stuck in endless relapse & binge cycles, then it's likely that your porn-quitting attempts are focused in the wrong areas.
The conventional 'porn-quitting methods' promise an easy road to recovery, but rarely deliver as promised.
The core issue is what I call the "split-mind problem".
Your split mind is your inner Jekyll and Hyde.
One of your selves has the intention to do good things (this is the rational, intelligent part of you)
The other self has the intention to get pleasure (this is the instinctual, feeling-driven side of you)
And if your instinctual self disagrees with your rational self, you have a problem.
On one hand, there's the rational, intelligent self that knows using porn is a bad idea, and is sick of repeating the same old screen routine, over and over again.
Your rational self knows that you need to stop wasting time watching porn, because it's draining your energy and causing issues throughout the rest of your life.
On the other hand, your instinctual self craves & consumes as much novelty, variety and stimulation as possible
It's the self that is always seeking instant gratification... trying to fill your emotional bucket with the next video, the next tab, the next 'scrolling app', the next brain snack.
When your rational self wants to get projects complete and goals achieved...
...but your instinctual self has wants novelty-nuggets and digital stimulation...
...you MUST have a strategy for negotiating between the two.
If you DON'T have a good strategy, your instinctual self will almost always win-out, and drive you towards some immediate-gratification pleasure, and drain all your motivation to pursue your goals.
Unfortunately, the core strategy most guys use to deal with this part of themselves, also happens to be the WORST strategy of all.
It's called "white-knuckling".
The worst strategy for dealing with
your "split Mind" is by White-knuckling
White knuckling is a strategy of trying to force yourself by sheer willpower alone, not to indulge in the "bad stuff".
And it's a strategy that almost ALWAYS backfires.
More often than not, it will lead you to a downward spiral, and eventually a binge.
In the good old days, when video-games were pixellated, and porn had to be rented from video-stores, white knuckling was a fine strategy to get you through cravings.
The barrier to entry to porn was so high, that every guy had a built-in failsafe against their instinctual self's desire for immediate gratification.
25 years ago, you had to actually WALK into a video-store, and find your way into the 'special interest' section...
... which required you to be out in public, interact with the store clerk, and carry physical video tapes (or magazines) back to your house.
Nowadays, we couldn't fathom going through that.
You can now open 30 incognito tabs of your "favorite sites" in less than a minute.
And you can do it on your laptop or phone, any time you want.
The invention of the smart smartphone meant that every "rogue sexual urge" could turn into a black hole of sexual self-stimulation in less time than it would take to put a videotape into the machine.
You basically carry a digital drug dealer in your pocket 24/7...
...and can score a 'fix' with a couple of lazy movements of your thumb
Modern, high-speed porn has
outpaced our level of self development
Self discipline is a fundamentally different game than it was 20-30 years ago, and as a result, you need to learn the new rules of the game.
Unless you get your rational & instinctual self working as ONE, then you'll forever be controlled by the urges & cravings of the moment that are stronger and more immediately accessible than ever before.
If you're a guy, you can no longer be complacent about your sexuality, because there are billions of dollars of algorithms and technology studying your every scroll, click, and thumb-swipe.
Given that porn can completely consume guys' lives, there is a lot at stake here.
Unless you want to be systematically harvested of your resources and potential by the pleasure-makers of our time, you need to raise your level of self development or self discipline to thrive in our modern technological world.
Here's why this matters:
If you're here, it probably means you've tried to quit porn before, and failed.
Many guys who come to me have previously tried to quit porn 10, 20, even 50 times before, only to end in a relapse (and often multi-month binges).
In my 8 years coaching thousands guys to quit porn, the number one issue I see that trips guys up over and over, is this reliance on the "old technology" of white-knuckling to quit porn.
Trying to white knuckle your cravings in the high-stimulation internet age is like using steam-engines against space-technology.
The algorithms are just too powerful to tackle with sheer willpower.
White knuckling CAN get you through a couple days of no porn (or maybe even a couple weeks)...
...but when you're up against modern technology, it's almost impossible to quit porn for good if you use this strategy alone.
To quit porn in the modern era, you will have to put in a new level of effort into repairing this "Split Mind" that exists within you.
The traditional "reboot"
fails to address the core issue.
In case you're unfamiliar with the concept, in internet-language, the term "reboot" is applied to an attempt to quit porn for 90 days.
The idea is that you reset your brain and it goes back to normal after a few months of abstinence.
Rebooting became popular about 10 years ago, right as a studies began to emerge about heavy porn use, and its long-term side effects on many parts of the brain and body.
As a result, there have been THOUSANDS of tricks, tips and "hacks" that have been thrown around on reddit and public forums.
However, the "90-day reboot" methods floating around the internet are all great in theory, but when the rubber meets the road, they fail to deliver the goods.
A lot of what you'll see as "methods" for for the reboot, either don't work at all, or they only work the first few times, until you blow right through your safeguards.
For example, take porn-filters.
Great idea in theory.
Seems like it *should* be bulletproof.
However, in practice, a good percentage of guys quickly figure out how to get around it just as QUICKLY as they can open an incognito browser.
"Bypassing the porn filter" becomes a game, and can even make the final reward *that much* more enticing (OR they just get used to turning the porn-filter on and off whenever they want).
A porn filter is useful, but ONLY as a part of a comprehensive, whole-life strategy.
If porn filters represent one side of the advice you'll hear online, the other side is filled with bro-science, like...
"Just do pushups, bro"
As the bro-theory goes, every time you feel a craving, you should step away from the computer and do pushups until your cravings subside.
Just like the web-filter, it sounds like a great idea...
...but are you REALLY going to do push-ups every time you're triggered and want to watch porn?
Are you going to do pushups in the middle of the night when you can't fall asleep, and you can't get that fantasy out of your head?
Are you going to do pushups when you're exhausted on the couch, after a crappy day at work, and you're hit with strong urges "mid-scroll"?
From my personal experience with thousands of guys, the answer is a resounding: "No".
Ultimately, none of these "one-click" strategies work for the long term.
The reason is because the REAL enemy is much more powerful than most guys anticipate.
I refer to it as the "Dopamine Industrial Complex".
The "dopamine industrial complex"
has a vice for every craving.
The reality is, porn is a 100 billion dollar industry that piggy backs on the technology of the trillion dollar dopamine industrial complex (otherwise known as the "attention economy").
There are armies of the smartest engineers and programmers in the world, all dedicated to stealing catching and keeping your attention in every way possible.
They have supercomputers, server-farms, and AI-powered algorithms that can feed you the right "novelty nugget" at the right time of day, to keep you doom-scrolling, chimp-clicking, and swiping like screen-zombie.
When THIS is what you're up against, it goes without saying that white knuckling your way through cravings isn't going to get you far.
Every year, this system only gets stronger, and more embedded into the operating system of your everyday life.
And so, after years of coaching, experimenting and rigorous testing, I built a system that I believe can help you quit porn, conquer your cravings and change your relationship to your screen forever.
Introducing The Reforged Man
The Reforged Man is your NEW operating system for how to deal with your emotional peaks and valleys without turning to your favorite infinite-scrolling site to unplug from your reality, and plug yourself into the "system".
First, let me be clear:
The Reforged Man is NOT a magic pill.
Not everything will be fun.
You won't miraculously wake up super focused, motivated, and protected against distraction.
You will have to face some hard truths about your behavior, and you WILL have to learn new strategies for dealing with painful, uncomfortable emotions.
You will learn the habits and behaviors that you're NOT doing that you SHOULD be doing... and if you DO them in the right order, you'll be able to quit porn and unlock a whole new level of personal discipline.
"Reforging" is more than rebooting.
As I've already said, the traditional reboot implies you can 'flip a switch' on your brain by quitting porn for 90 days, and your life will go back to normal after the time's up.
Making it past 30 days clean is a real struggle for most recovering porn users (and even if they make it that far, all their old habits and websites are patiently waiting for them to come back, cave-in and go right back to their old ways).
Reforging is vastly superior to rebooting.
The Reforge process walks you through every corner of your life, your mind, your habits, and your internal operating system to render it invincible to the porn-virus.
Porn is a symptom, not a Cause
There are copious studies (and more than enough anecdotal evidence) showing us that porn "causes" issues with the dopamine & reward system of brain... impairs the brain's ability to form meaningful relationships with real people... erectile dysfunction... your ability to focus... your motivation... and much more.
But NONE of that is addressing WHY you turn to porn in the first place.
When I ask a coaching client in one of our first sessions WHY they relapsed, the most common answer is:
"I don't know... I just did..."
Very rarely, have they actually paid close attention to the web of psychological and circumstantial reasons why they're turning to porn.
And more often than not, they have trained themselves over and over again, to the point that it's become a program that runs automatically under certain conditions
Basically, it all has to do with your autopilot behaviors
And it's your "autopilot" responses that truly dictate how your day will (or won't) go...
Your Autopilot behaviors control your life
In the last two decades, you've been trained like a monkey in a sick experiment to 'click video, get pleasure'.
Most guys start their addiction to porn in adolescence, when all they know is that their raging hormones respond well to the ladies flaunting their assets on screen.
The average guy in his 20's has probably accrued 10,000 hours in internet and videogame time (at least), with a concerning chunk of that being porn use.
There's a theory about mastery that says it takes 10,000 hours to master any skill (and much LESS if the reward circuits are activated)
In the case of porn, I think the 10,000 hour rule works BOTH WAYS.
In martial arts, practicing for 10,000 hours will deeply train your body to fight without you thinking about it.
In music, 10,000 hours of practice will mean your fingers will know exactly what fret, what key, what string to go to WITHOUT thinking about it.
In a sense, mastery IS autopilot, at its highest level.
And here's the flipside.
When you spend 10,000 hours on the internet... watching porn... playing videogames... you become an EXPERT at seeking and acquiring novelty, self-stimulation and self-pleasuring.
By the time most guys have reached adulthood, they have completely MASTERED the art of finding the "perfect porn video", getting themselves off in their "favorite way", and covering their tracks by clearing their history or using incognito mode.
In the case of porn, your autopilot habits have now become a negative, draining force on your life.
However, there's ONE MORE thing that creates the VORTEX of autopilot.
It's something that, by its very nature, is what guys avoid:
Escapism is the enemy
of a life-well-lived
This is the big one.
Porn is an escape. And a powerful one at that.
(On some level, ALL addictions are escapes from reality, but porn is a modern omnipresent escape that we as a culture haven't developed a response to.
Porn is an escape from feeling bored, feeling horny, anxious, depressed, stressed, angry (and everything in between)
In the same way that a child reaches for their binky or comfort blanket, the average guy reaches for porn, social media and video-games.
And when we use an external behavior as a "comfort mechanism" to escape reality we train ourselves to retreat into fantasy at the first sign of discomfort.
(Take special note of this if you scroll-yourself-to-sleep at night or scroll-yourself-awake in the morning)
When you're 'escaping' into autopilot porn-use, chances are you're avoiding feelings that you don't want to feel.
- When you feel stress or anxiety, do you 'run away' into your screen?
- At the end of the day, do you retreat into a hole of netflix & junk food
- Before you start work, do you distract yourself with junk-scrolling just to pass the time?
If you do any of these things on a regular basis, you're escaping into porn, apps, and the digital world as a "self-soothing strategy".
The good news is, once you handle your autopilot escapist behaviors (the biggest one being porn), you gain back a whole load of mental RAM that was previously being taken up by endless novelty-seeking behavior.
I'm not saying it's easy to do this.
I'm saying it's worth doing, no matter what it takes.
Because you're literally making the choice between sleepwalking (or sleepscrolling) through life, or making your life into a masterpiece of high-performance focus, habits and relationships.
And it was primarily BECAUSE it's not easy, that I was forced to develop a complete system for quitting porn, mastering yourself, and becoming a man you admire, called REFORGED MAN
Instead of the Autopilot Escapism reflex that leads you down the road of porn, distraction, and self-pleasuring...
...Reforged Man will teach you now to PROCESS your emotional experience in a healthy, mature, high-character way that you can feel proud of.
HERE'S WHAT'S INSIDE REFORGED MAN
The Reforged Man course is a 20-hour megacourse designed by me personally, after nearly a decade of coaching guys on how to quit porn.
I've been interacting with thousands of guys in my private forums, youtube channel and email list for a long enough time that I've seen, heard, and witnessed everything.
I've been the personal coach to guys of all walks of life, all with one thing in common: a porn problem.
Now let's get to the course:
- In module 1: you'll learn how to heal the "split mind" and implement the 4-Part Sexual Self Mastery Workflow. You'll be guided through the exact steps that every guy must know if he wants to master the sexual urges and cravings in his life. (This is the key "superpower" that gives you the ability to take the sexual power back from porn and put it back into living a productive, fulfilling life.)
- In module 2: you'll practice a "lightning rod" technique for handling triggers, cravings, and urges using a 3-step grounding & centering practice that I prescribe every guy who comes to me to quit porn. (Think of this as a 'counter-craving' strategy that you can use whenever you feel strong cravings towards porn and sexual stimulation.)
- In module 3: you'll understand how to psychologically align your thoughts, emotions, and instincts so that all parts of you are willing & motivated to quit porn. (This step is easily overlooked - but is one of the MOST important steps for long-term recovery. I recommend coming back to this module multiple times, in order to give yourself a "mental tune up" whenever your motivation is dropping.)
- In module 4: you'll learn two advanced "willpower calibration & sharpening" techniques. These two techniques give you the ability ride the waves of willpower throughout your day, so you can take advantage of peak willpower times, and mitigate downside of willpower slumps.
- In module 5: the rubber meets the road, and you'll create a whole new operating system for your life, with a habit replacement strategy that will cover the full spectrum of your life. This is the core module where you'll reprogram your autopilot, set up your "porn safeguards", develop a system of rock-solid accountability, and practice bulletproof daily routines that "bookend" your day with habits that guarantee you'll be constantly making progress in your most important areas of life.
- In module 6: this is where you'll learn the "No Forcefield" (a strategy I call Negation), that gives you the ability to stop undesirable porn-habits dead in their tracks WITHOUT repressing or suppressing your desires. By practicing this skill, you will be able to create a "ring of protection" around yourself, that will keep the bad stuff out, and let the good stuff in. (which will translate to much more than quitting porn, and is a crucial skill for a successful reboot).
- In module 7: The way you speak to yourself matters. This module is all about healthy self talk that destroys negative, self-deceptive thinking, and magnifies high-quality inner dialogue that keeps you from spiralling into a self-loathing spiral. (This is NOT your average "positive thinking and unicorns" strategy. It's a powerful method I developed especially for quitting porn, that addresses the key issues that guys face while going through the different phases of the Reforge)
- In module 8: Constructive affirmation (and why your "yes" matters just as much as your "no"). ou'll learn how to tap into this mindset any time you like, instead of being dependent on your 'mood of the moment'. (At the core of this is your ability to control and direct your own mind towards constructive, rather than destructive thinking, which is a keystone of quitting any addiction)
- In module 9: Sexual Transmutation and the C.U.T. method - this method took me years to discover, and it can be executed in just a few minutes. At the core of the method is the ability to transform cravings and sexual desire into energy, willpower, and productivity. As a man, there is almost no skill more useful and more powerful than this. If there was a "cheat code" to quitting porn that I recommend learning, it's the CUT method.
- In module 10: The three types of presence (and why you *must* learn all three if you want to develop sexual self mastery. This is an antifragile mindset that allows you to dynamically shift from\ deep presence in the moment, visualizion of the future, and reflection on the past. By the end of this module, you'll have everything you need to quit porn, get productive, and live a life you're proud to live.
Every module has been carefully crafted to build on each other.
Once you've gone through the course once, you'll have the chance to revisit any video that seems relevant to your situation - and this can be a perfect safety behavior for when you're triggered.
Here are some more details of what you'll find in the course:
- Why a “reforge” is broken up into three distinct phases -- this is a vital missing recovery piece that is missed by most reboot advice. You'll learn exactly what to do at each phase of the recovery process (and more importantly, what NOT to do... especially at the beginning when you're most vulnerable to relapse)
- How to create relapse safeguards that prevent “snap relapses”. (There's a lot more to this than just porn-filters for your browser, so pay close attention).
- The whole-life habit replacement strategy for quitting porn that gives you a step-by-step way to “crowd out” old, addictive habits with positive, constructive habits.
- Recover & resolve porn-induced issues: if you think your porn habit might be causing ED (erectile dysfunction), DE (delayed ejaculation), extreme fetishes, or disinterest in *real* sex, don’t worry. Dozens of guys in my Vanguard Forum & Discord have reported that they've successfully overcome all of the above. (Note: everyone's situation is different, and I'm not a doctor. I'm just reporting what many of my coaching clients and Vanguard members have told me directly).
- A three-step emotional grounding practice that will handle at least 50% of your minor urges. (This 2min practice is easy to do, it feels good, AND it is an effective way to deal with urges where you’re not yet in the “red zone”.)
- Relapse "damage control" (or what to do when you relapse): Learn to break down your relapse in a “play by play” journal entry. This is the #1 strategy I give all my coaching clients after they relapse, in order to prevent future relapses, and it's a cornerstone of quitting porn.
- How to reprogram your autopilot (and why autopilot is a double-edged sword that you can use AGAINST porn.) When your autopilot is left unchecked, it will take the path of least resistance (i.e. porn and videogames). However, if you learn to harness the positive side of autopilot, you'll discover that you can reprogram your daily habits for focus & productivity. (This is the holy grail of quitting porn and sexual self mastery)
- The ultimate sexual transmutation training: (this is the "secret weapon" of many ex porn-users that turn them from distraction-junkies to productivity machines). You'll learn how to use your sexual energy to take effective action in your life, rather than mindless distraction.
- Discover your unique patterns of porn use, so that you can understand how to break the cycle from the inside out (everyone’s pattern is different... and in order to quit porn, you need to know your old patterns like the back of your hand).
- Learn the "red flags" of an oncoming relapse. These can start days (if not weeks) prior to a relapse. The trick is to get ahead of it, so that you notice exactly how to intervene at the right moment.
- Avoid the "self talk black hole" that makes recovery almost impossible: you can't ‘beat your mind into submission’ through self-abusive self talk. This kind of vicious self-talk is most common directly after a relapse, but you'll also find it hidden throughout moments in you day. (Module 7 will teach you how to sharpen your self talk so that you know the exact the words to say to yourself at every stage of the recovery process.)
- Why not every “reboot attempt” is made equal. The "Reforge" is different to anything you've seen before. The "new rules" of quitting porn aren't random bits of internet advice. They are principles you must follow if you want to quit porn for the long haul.
- Tap into your "mental source code" using the three types of journal-entries to actively reprogram your own mind. Handwritten journal entries are as close to 'self-reprogramming' as you can get, but most guys waste their time free-writing when they should be doing *this* instead. You'll learn key questions to ask in your journal that rapidly speeds up the recovery process with minimal effort (these journal entries can take 5min or less, but are THE linchpin for permanent recovery.)
- How to relapse-proof your day by doing specific "pre-emptive" steps in advance. You'll learn how to create porn-free mornings, work-days, recreation time, and evenings. (After you identify the key junction points in your day where cravings & urges creep in, you'll develop the ability to prevent future relapses with strategic adjustments to your daily routine.)
- Understand the "shadow motivations" for using porn that most people are lying to themselves about. Most reasons for relapse are not the *real* reasons, and many reboot-attempts fail because this step is skipped (it will take you less than 30min, and part of module 3).
- Disable your "emotional escape button". You'll learn how to stop using porn as a magic button to escape your uncomfortable and painful emotions. The very core of compulsive porn use is about escaping emotional pain, and until you learn to FACE your pain in a healthy, masculine way, you'll always stay trapped in an emotional loop of "self soothing" using porn, masturbation, and distraction.
- How to self-generate "calm, focused, aligned action" rather How to reclaim a calm, centered space in your own mind, free from the constant cravings and negative self talk, so you have space to think and act with full awareness and conscious presence.
- A powerful morning & evening emotional centering practice that takes between 2 and 10 minutes to settle your energy, calm your anxiety, and put yourself at the driver’s seat of your mind. (This is a way to "get ahead" of your cravings and urges so that they don't creep up on you).
- You’ll learn the connection between body tension and sexual cravings. Most people have “problem areas” of their body where they constantly store tension, and chronic tension is a major driver of the urge to “release”. (You’ll learn to release this tension in a healthy, skillful way in module 2.)
- How to turn down the volume on uncomfortable emotions that pull you towards cravings & urges. (This doesn’t completely eliminate cravings. Instead, it will dial them down to a manageable level where you can get on with your day).
- My proprietary willpower calibration technique that helps you dial in how much willpower you need for each activity (hint: you don’t want to burn your best willpower on your low-priority activities.)
- What a Dragonball Z character can teach your "charging" your willpower to defend yourself against rogue cravings, urges, and distractions. (
- How to calculate the “willpower cost” of each task and project you undertake, so that you can effectively manage your most precious and valuable resource: your energy.
- Pull yourself out of an emotional rut in a heartbeat, using the willpower sharpening technique to get your focus back on track.
- Why you need to understand the pulse of willpower, so you can create much needed energy-boosts in the moments that you need them (especially in the face of strong cravings for porn).
- Identify and master the critical “relapse prevention points” throughout your day (you probably have a dozen or so). These are what I call junction points, where we could either be pulled downwards into distraction and escapism, or up towards focus and productivity.
- The three major pillars of the the “aligned alpha” state. This is the core of what helps you overcome the split mind that is pulling you in two different directions.
- A common mistake that many guys make that virtually guarantees relapse every time (this mistake can drive you deeper into porn addiction, even if you have good intentions and are trying your hardest to quit).
- How to stop your fingers from automatically typing your frequently visited porn site before you’ve even settled into your chair (this is muscle-memory is surprisingly common and one of the core habits you'll need to break first).
- How to tell if you are porn-blocker resistant OR porn-blocker responsive: a certain percentage of guys do WORSE when they use a blocker (but some do better). Know your type so you can plan accordingly.
- The ‘wave of craving’ and how to surf it without diving into the urges of the moment. (You may have heard of "urge surfing" before... this section will teach you exactly how to do it, and clear up any confusion you might have)
- Trigger Prevention: When NOT to follow the common advice to do pushups or “snap a rubber band” on your wrist (these strategies can work sporadically, but leaning on this as a crutch is the wrong move).
- Why it’s common to “forget” you’re quitting porn, and fall into a zombie-relapse (this is a very common reason for relapse after the 30+ day mark, and can be prevented with some simple steps).
- The two types of accountability, and why you need to integrate BOTH of them into the reforge process. (Your commitment to quitting porn will remain weak and thin until you're willing to be accountable to another man who can support you)
- How to avoid the 1-2 week “relapse dip” that can catch you off guard right at the start of the recovery process. This dip is responsible for more relapses than perhaps any other factor. If you can get past this timeframe, you'll have a crucial toehold on your recovery process, and develop the confidence that you can quit porn for the long-haul.
- The single most useful habit change that I recommend every guy make (this habit makes quitting porn 10x easier, because it’s a powerful “energetic replacement” to porn).
...and much more
This PROVEN SYSTEM WORKS FOR EVEN
THE MOST STUBBORN PORN HABIT
Again, this is a 20-hour course that was designed from years of experience working with guys from all over the world, who all had the same problem.
I build the Reforged Man because it's exactly what I would've needed when I went through my reboot process.
It took me years to figure this out for myself, and then years to distill it down into an operating system that other men could use.
The methods in system have been road-tested by thousands of guys, and I've put them all in once place for you to access any time you like.
But there's a catch:
YOU'VE got to decide you're worth it.
The number one reason guys fail
Don't get this course if you're just going to leave it half-finished.
ONLY buy this course if you're ready to start valuing your own time, energy and FUTURE enough that you're willing to sacrifice your bad habits for good habits.
If you go in with a luke-warm "maybe i'll watch porn on weekends" attitude, don't even bother buying this course.
it's up to you to decide:
are you worth the effort?
1. Do you click off this tab, and keep scrolling the same old same old, potentially ending up down a black-hole of porn?
2. Do you take the leap and finally make this a priority in your life.
The sad secret of most heavy porn-users is that they don't believe they're WORTH it.
Yes, they agree that porn is damaging to their life.
Yes, they agree that quitting would do them a whole world of GOOD.
But the final step that every man must take is deciding that he is worth the effort to change.
I know that might be tough to hear, especially in today's man-hating social media climate.
Ultimately it's up to you.
The price of the course is barely the cost of a couple therapy sessions (and I've lost count of how many guys who've told me their therapist doesn't believe they have a 'porn problem').
Right now, you can't even buy an hour of my time for the same as my 20-hour course (having a Youtube channel means I've had to increase my rates to limit access to me)
If you really want to make big changes in your life, it's time to make a decision.
So what are you going to do?
Click below to get started.
Who are you and why should I listen to you?
In case you haven't met me, I'm the founder and creator of the Youtube Channel Universal Man (formery the Sacred Sexuality Project). I've been creating videos on how to quit porn, get productive, and live your best life for nearly a decade.
I also am the founder of a private masculine developmend community called The Vanguard, which is currently 400+ guys strong.
How long does it take to complete the course?
You could watch the course on 2x speed in a single day if you like but you won't get much out of it.
Every guy learns differently, so you MIGHT need to rip through it at 2x speed to get an overview, and then go back through it systematically, video by video, to get
If you're serious about this, you'll treat this course like your new 'home' for the next while, and you'll do all the exercises I lay out, in the order that I lay them out.
Ideally, you'll do at least 90 days working with the course, until it becomes second nature.
Will The Reforged Man help me overcome my _____ fetish?
It all depends on whether this was a porn-induced fetish, or a pre-existing fetish.
Most 'fetishes' started sometime in early childhood, with a formative event that imprinted on the young brain.
However, a new trend has emerged called porn-induced fetishes, that are clearly connected with the idea that
Will The Reforged Man help me deal with erectile dysfunction, or delayed ejaculation?
Maybe. I'd love to offer you an absolute 'yes' on this, but every guy's situation is different.
Chances are, if you're young & healthy, experiencing erectile dysfunction AND you're using porn every day, then quitting porn FIRST is a smart move.
Again, there are no guarantees in this world, because your level of commitment will play a BIG role in your success.
Can I sample the content before I buy?
I have a Youtube channel called Universal Man that is 100% dedicated to bringing you the highest quality recovery advice on the internet.
If you want a high-quality sample of my content, check out my Sexual Self Mastery series, Porn Free QnA (here's a link to ALL of my playlists).
If none of these impress you, don't even think about trying the Reforged Man.
If you like the videos, and get a lot out of them, then the Reforged Man is for you.